Why is it so special?
That good good;
so coconut oil contains Lauric acid which is a fat that is very quick to digest, smaller cells so easier to consume for energy, has antibacterial & anti fungal properties.
Has a large amount of vitamin E which is nourishing and soothing to the skin.
best ways to use it.
- Make up Remover, using damp cotton pads/buds, it’s also amazing for our eyelashes!
- Soothing and healing cracked heels
- Deodorant! because of the antibacterial properties it’s a complete natural way to stay fresh!
- Body/face scrubs so many go to recipes adding so many other salts to make a good scrub
- Hair masks: Try this once a week, sinks in to all hair follicles making it grow
So Lucy Bee hooked us up with a recipe book of lots of things you can do with coconut oil, its an incredible book. defo my go to.. check it out on amazon for only £3.99
she also does her own tub of coconut oil over at holland and barrett at £12.00