I don’t see a lot of “Women Empowering” I’m a huge passionate for the empowerment of the female but it’s as if some only actually mention it or bring it up when it benefits them in some way without the complete faith or the charisma the actual belief in what is being said.. not to say its fake no way but it’s not as appreciated the importance is undermined. But that’s not to say that some women are doing an amazing job getting all the ladies together and trying in every way possible to make us better.
It’s important, the most important thing. We are the only ones who can keep us all together! To live freely and in independence with a strong self-worth, dignity and respect. Having the control to live how you want wherever you are, without the worry of others or the worry of society. Getting all equal opportunities that we rightfully deserve. We are the Women of the World.
We have to start the movement and carry it out. Only us..
How many of your friends have businesses or a project that they put work on night and day, building up revenue or Popularity. In what way as the friend you are to them helping them? supporting them.. Because in other words you have now taken role of as much importance as your friend does to enhance and make that business bloom in every way possible because that is your friend.. don’t think you’ll get discounts or free items.. because your their friend you should want to support in every way possible you should want to pay for and know your helping, contributing to making your friend better. Anyway
Shouldn’t just mean our friends? on Instagram I’m always seeing brands, labels or retailers starting out or even already blooming with a strong business women sweating blood and tears working their way up behind.. it’s a beautiful thing and when we see this we should feel good within ourselves because that’s our sister there making something of herself.. it should feel good, why are some jealous, or red-eyed. Most ugly trait to have and I guess when it comes to knowing your worth and loving yourself. Besides that.. Girls need to support girls.. always. we need to have each others backs, support each other and be there for one and other..
Any company, project and business.. doing their thing along side idealizing, appreciating and trying a lot to show the importance of the female.. all doing an amazing job and need us and we need them.
Because if it wasn’t for us Women…
It had been a fair amount of time since I’d taken time to read something.. Slacking I know. Sometimes honestly I just don’t have time to fully get my soul in to a novel.
But this caught my eye, I had actually gone on a search to look for female entrepreneur’s and their success stories Cara Alwill Leyba being one. She brought the most common factor of us failing or stalling to accomplish goals. Fear, and she guides us through it all, “Your passion must outweigh your fear” This being the 1st book of such relation, I can still say how amazing it actually is and how amazing Cara is.
“Surround yourself with only those who will lift you higher”
This is the type of book that you read once.. highlight everything that catches your eye and always in months to come referring to this, always going back to this book one way or another. Applying it to my daily life in every way possible.
“Nothing Fabulous happens inside of a comfort zone”
This book I can say hand on heart, it’s an investment an investment in yourself and your goals that with this book can push to them so much more faster than you entailed.
“You are the designer of your destiny, you are the author, the writer of your own story”
Make a smart move, one that could potentially change your life forever in a flash.
“This is your party Sister x”
Next book by the same woman ; Girl Code.
Year after year we say “This will be my year” when it fails we sit in disappointment but we never actually pushed ourselves to make it our year.. let’s start off with simple things, that will slowly get us there step by step.
- Write down clear goals – If it be short-term or long make it realistic and give yourself a reachable deadline, majority work so much better when having an expiry date
- Create good daily habits – Putting ourselves in a certain routine creates order in our lives, structure we need it, so things like.. reading a book and giving yourself an amount of time to read a couple of pages in the morning before work or uni, a mini fitness work out on your bedroom floor. Mine is to Pray every morning without a fail and it’s not even sit down mediate get in your pray.. anywhere and anytime.
- Daily self – improvement – Making ourselves better in some form is by far very valuable, from as little as reading, writing something, learn a fact or declutter a room you’ve avoided. After all of these somehow you and your soul will feel fresh, lighter and satisfied
- Never judge yourself – This is one thing I’ll preach till the day i die. Never ever ever judge yourself, never compare to anyone else, especially what they have materialistically, none of that matters it will not bring you lasting happiness, example i like nice things if i want it i will buy it. but never will i LIVE to buy things.. to make me feel good, to make others envious, because that is not a happy life, it’s an empty one.
- Take care of your personal health – In everyday, check ups, tests, dentists and mental health!! we don’t have mummy to book our appointments no more, we are in charge with all, besides that.. gym, regular fitness keeping a healthy lifestyle will benefit in the long run aswell as chosen diet, you snack a lot ? replace it with something it is a very easy thing to do we just need to have discipline .
- You are your thoughts, think positive – Does what it says on the tin really, no one will understand how intensly intelligent and mind blowing our brains are aswell as the universe, its a crazy thing but we think things in to existance.
- Reject all self-limting thoughts – You are your only competition, when you look in the mirror that is the only person you need to beat!!
- Talk less, listen more – obvserve situations, people etc you’ll handle them in the way they should be when you fully understand
- Spend time with like minded people – you’ll all evolve in to better people and reach goals together, “Show me your friends & i’ll tell you who you are” we are the company we keep.
- Don’t give up. – Whatever it is, push yourself. Always, no one will help you, no one will hand it to you. You got to put in work.