Year after year we say “This will be my year” when it fails we sit in disappointment but we never actually pushed ourselves to make it our year.. let’s start off with simple things, that will slowly get us there step by step.
- Write down clear goals – If it be short-term or long make it realistic and give yourself a reachable deadline, majority work so much better when having an expiry date
- Create good daily habits – Putting ourselves in a certain routine creates order in our lives, structure we need it, so things like.. reading a book and giving yourself an amount of time to read a couple of pages in the morning before work or uni, a mini fitness work out on your bedroom floor. Mine is to Pray every morning without a fail and it’s not even sit down mediate get in your pray.. anywhere and anytime.
- Daily self – improvement – Making ourselves better in some form is by far very valuable, from as little as reading, writing something, learn a fact or declutter a room you’ve avoided. After all of these somehow you and your soul will feel fresh, lighter and satisfied
- Never judge yourself – This is one thing I’ll preach till the day i die. Never ever ever judge yourself, never compare to anyone else, especially what they have materialistically, none of that matters it will not bring you lasting happiness, example i like nice things if i want it i will buy it. but never will i LIVE to buy things.. to make me feel good, to make others envious, because that is not a happy life, it’s an empty one.
- Take care of your personal health – In everyday, check ups, tests, dentists and mental health!! we don’t have mummy to book our appointments no more, we are in charge with all, besides that.. gym, regular fitness keeping a healthy lifestyle will benefit in the long run aswell as chosen diet, you snack a lot ? replace it with something it is a very easy thing to do we just need to have discipline .
- You are your thoughts, think positive – Does what it says on the tin really, no one will understand how intensly intelligent and mind blowing our brains are aswell as the universe, its a crazy thing but we think things in to existance.
- Reject all self-limting thoughts – You are your only competition, when you look in the mirror that is the only person you need to beat!!
- Talk less, listen more – obvserve situations, people etc you’ll handle them in the way they should be when you fully understand
- Spend time with like minded people – you’ll all evolve in to better people and reach goals together, “Show me your friends & i’ll tell you who you are” we are the company we keep.
- Don’t give up. – Whatever it is, push yourself. Always, no one will help you, no one will hand it to you. You got to put in work.